Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my sewing room



This is where I enjoy myself most days. The big cupboard I traded with an old lady that lives next to my mom. She had it in her garage for years. When my mom saw it, she knew I would love it. I gave her a quilt in exchange. I enjoyed every minute sorting all my stuff. There is a drawer for threads, ribbons,needles, scissors,tools,templates and many drawers for my stash, all sorted in colours.( Sorting is my thing :) )
The small cupboard is filled with my quilting books and magazines. I love to listen to music while sewing. And I have a lovely view of our garden. Hope you enjoyed visiting me,I'll go make a cup of tea. xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Zelda, what a fabulous cupboard and I am sure the lady was thrilled to have a quilt in exchange. I am admiring the "house" next to your sewing machine! Is that from "Born to Quilt"? Have a lovely weekend. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zelda,
    The first word that comes to my mind is WOW
    i also want a cupboard like that to make my sewingroom more organised.
    I really want to say, i hope you will have a lot of fun using it.

    kind regards janine from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zelda!
    I was surfing on the web and found your blog. I liked wery much what I saw and now I will follow you. I loved the cupboard with drawers that leaves everything on sight. It's amazing. I love embroider cross stitch.I would be very happy if you could give me a visit on my blog. Congratulations for the blog.
    Heloísa from the south of Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a marvelous cupboard! I sure would love to have that in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zelda, your sewing roon is wonderful and your machine... Congratulation...
    Enjoy your day and your sewing!!!

    ReplyDelete

sue spargo

sue spargo
my 2011project